Thursday, December 29, 2011

My 2011 Things : MUSICBUZZ!




YAY! 2012 Will be hit us in about 2 days and I'm very excited about that! But, before we smash into them I want to share my '2011 Things' that happened in my life (so far). You can call it a 'flashback' things or whatsoever, and maybe this post will divide to several post because it will contain so much things :>


Ga cuma yah yang sedikit personal, gue juga mau pangpang beberapa hal yang gue suka dari dunia hiburan selama 2011 baik Internasional ataupun lokal :) Here we go!


MY FAVORITE ALBUM!

ADELE - 21

Just loved it. You can't NOT love this album! Simply the best album of the year.

Fav Songs : Rolling In The Deep, Rumour Has It, Don't You Remember, Someone Like You.


BEYONCÉ - 4

Personally, this is everything. Different. Her best, so far. Can not passed a day without (at least) hear one song from this album :)

Fav Song : All of them.
BON IVER - BON IVER
Never expected to like something like Bon Iver, but, well, I'm wrong.

Fav Song : Perth, Tower.

ED SHEERAN - +

So shooting. I mean, shooting. This album with the others 3 before is made my day and shooting me this year.

 Fav Song : Wake Me Up, The A Team, Give Me Love, Lego House.


RIHANNA - TALK THAT TALK



I can't believe I love her album this much but OMFG this girl really makes me want to fuck dance!

Fav Song : Except We All Want Love, I love all of them.


The other album I liked in 2011 :


(From left to right) Lady Gaga Born This Way, Coldplay Mylo Xyloto, Paramore Singles Club, Drake Take Care, Nicki Minaj Pink Friday and Natalia Kills Perfectionist
SINGLES

ADELE - ROLLING IN THE DEEP
Fav Line : You're gonna wish for never had met me
Reason : Don't know why, just like it.



ADELE -SOMEONE LIKE YOU
Fav Line : Never Mind I'll find, someone like you
Reason : It just... UGH.

BEYONCÉ - COUNTDOWN
Fav Line : It's hard! Maybe everytime she said 'boo'
Reason : It's funny =)))))

BEYONCE - LOVE ON TOP
Well, the full one is the best, not THIS.
Fav Line : absolutely the REFFRAIN!
Reason : So sweet :)

RIHANNA - WE FOUND LOVE
Fav Line : WE FOUND LOVE IN HOOOOPPEEELEEEESSSSS PLAAAAACCEEE
Reason : She repeated it about 20 times so....

LADY GAGA - BORN THIS WAY
Fav Line : I'm beautiful in my way, cause God makes no mistake I'm on the right track baby I was born this way
Reason : everybody should like that line

PARAMORE - MONSTER
Fav Line : I'll stop the whole from turning int monster, the world is ours
Reason : It's like their could do that :)

BON IVER - HOLOCENE
Fav Line : the whole lyrics, hard to choose. The Instrument is >>> I think.
Reason : >>>>

ED SHEERAN - THE A TEAM

COLDPLAY - PARADISE
Fav Line : She dreamed para para paradise when she closed her eyes
Reason : I don;t know =))

DEMI LOVATO - SKYSCRAPER
Fav Line : The reff.
Reason : It's like 'BITCH I'M GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN DO SO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND WATCH!' something to prove.

NICKI MINAJ - SUPER BASS
Fav Line : After the first reff she said polo, mogul =))
Reason : That's funny =))

NATALIA KILLS - FREE (feat. WILL I AM)
Fav Line : My wallet anorexic
Reason : her wallet is anorexic? That's line is genious!

WILLIAM FITZIMMONS - BEAUTIFUL GIRL



BEST SONGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE

LADY GAGA - HEAVY METAL LOVER, HAIR
BRITNEY SPEARS - HOW I ROLL (Please)
BON IVER - PERTH
KE$HA - THE HAROLD SONG, SLEAZY (Plus all the remixes)
KELLY CLARKSON - DARK SIDE
COLDPLAY - CHARLIE BROWN

SONGS THAT SHOULD'VE NOT BE A SINGLE

KATY PERRY - THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
(It's good, but the other Teenage Dream songs is better)
KE$HA - BLOW
(It's FIRE, but.... The Harold Song, Cannibal, Sleazy....)

KELLY CLARKSON - STRONGER (WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU)
(Kelly, DARK SIDE, Kelly, DARK SIDE >>>>>>)

BEST VIDEOS


Rihanna's S&M

Fav Part : When she was trapped in some plastic with the reporters.
Rihanna's We Found Love
This is absoulterly best video of the year.

Fav Part : When Rihanna throw up.


Lady Gaga's Marry The Night

Well, this one is very VERY long haha

Fav Part : The last 30 seconds.

Beyoncé's 1+1

One word : Sexy.

Fav Part : That picture.
Beyoncé's Dance For You

Another sexiness from The Queen uuuu :>

Fav Part : Blower!

Beyoncé's Countdown

It's cute :)

Fav Part : When She rubbed her belly :>
Adele's Rolling In The Deep

Despite she was sitting all the time....

Fav Part : The glasses, there was so much glasse, I mean... How the team are.....  

Britney Spears's Criminal
Fav Part : Well, I like the story.

Coldplay's Every Teardrop Is Waterfall

THE EFFECT! UGH!

Fav Part : The effect, like I said.

Coldplay's Paradise
Fav Part : When the elephant rode a bike =)))
Bon Iver's Bon Iver Deluxe Set
And what I means is EVERY SINGLE VIDEOS! Well, my personal favorite is Perth and Tower :)

Katy Perry's Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)
WERK! =))))))

Fav Part : I can't pick one =))

Nicki Minaj's Super Bass
Fav Part : When she's in the ice-motorbike wow
Ed Sheeran's You Need Me, I Don't Need You
Fav Part : The Sign-language dance.

And the last one is...
Ed Sheeran's Lego House
Ed Sheeran (or Rupert?) Lego House!

Fav Part : When Rupert on stage =))

BEST PERFORMANCES

THIS IS WHAT A 'PERFORMANCE' SHOULD BE

SHE IS PREGNANT. PREGNANT.

This is soooo perfect.

I love this song even more when she did it live. Despite the playback track was too loud, she still sang it.

Agnes Monica Dekade Transcorp Performance
Buat orang-orang Indonesia, yang namanya inspirasi itu bisa muncul dari mana aja. Mirip-mirip dikit itu wajar, penyanyi sekelas Beyoncé, Gaga, Rihanna aja masih suka kena masalah karena mirip seseorang. Tapi liat dulu performancesnya! Jangan asal ngomong. Kalau kalian bandingin performances Agnes sama penyanyi Indonesia lainnya. BAH.

WOW. That's a lot actually =)))) Well, this year has been great year in music (for me). I like the competition between the musicians to keep getting better and better than ever. I hope Indonesian Musicians can look at these performances and be MORE creative.

RMRPS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com