Friday, December 30, 2011

My 2011 Things : BOOKBUZZ!




YAY! 2012 Will be hit us in about 2 days and I'm very excited about that! But, before we smash into them I want to share my '2011 Things' that happened in my life (so far). You can call it a 'flashback' things or whatsoever, and maybe this post will divide to several post because it will contain so much things :>


Ga cuma yah yang sedikit personal, gue juga mau pangpang beberapa hal yang gue suka dari dunia hiburan selama 2011 baik Internasional ataupun lokal :) Here we go!

12. TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD - HARPER LEE
Original Cover
Indonesian Cover























This book gave me different vibe. I'm not used to read this kind of book but To Kill A Mockingbird.... it's good. Recommended :)

11. INKHEART - CORNELIA FUNKE

Original Cover (also Indonesian Cover)
You (maybe) already know about this movie. NAH. Read this book, don't watch the movie! It has 2 sequel (It's a trilogy). But, the second and third is not translate to my language UGH.

10. NGUPING JAKARTA - KUPING KANAN & KUPING KIRI


This one is sooooo funny =))))))))) Nguping in English means 'eavesdrop'. This book basically contain some post from ngupingjakarta.blogspot.com (their official blog) and about peoples in Jakarta that had a conversation in a wrong way.


9. INCARCERON - CATHERINE FISHER


8. KENING - RAKHMAWATI FITRI


Buku ini keren. Fitrop berhasil bikin gue masuk ke curhatannya dia. 6 bab pertamanya (y) (y)

7. CELL - STEPHEN KING


6. PERPUSTAKAAN AJAIB BIBBI BOKKEN - JOSTEIN GAARDER

Indonesian Gold Edition Cover
Jostein Gaarder developt us the new way to read. It's pretty confused me how to read this one but when I realized, I couldn't stop to read this!

5. THE GHOST - ROBBERT HARRIS

Indonesian Cover
4. BRISINGR - CHRISTOPHER PAOLINI


I just one to say this : INDONESIAN TRANSLATOR, PLEASE, COME ON! TRANSLATE THE LAST INHERITANCE CYCLE BOOK! I'M DYING HERE!

3. HOLD ME CLOSER, NECROMANCER - LISH MCBRIDE

Indonesian Cover
2. POCONGGG JUGA POCONG -@poconggg A.K.A ARIEF MUHAMMAD


'Pocong' Is an Indonesian ghost that covered by white shroud and jumping around. Well, this one is NOT a horror/thriller book, just a comedic one. @poconggg  succeed makes me laughing hard =)))))))

1. And the first one is............


THE HUNGER GAMES


THIS BOOK IS FIRE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE NEXT YEAR! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com