Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Random 17

Kadang suka ngerasa, cuma karna jadwal sendiri yang rada fucked up semuanya berubah tanpa mencoba but ngerti. They gone. It's hurt.

And sometime, so many times, it seems like i am the only one who must understand tbh.

Oh, and my laptop had broken. Poor me.

Meanwhile, i still not sure about my 'friends'.

And about 'Hurly Burly', Perfume newest song, first of all i don't even understand what it means until i looked up to my dictionary. It's like a marriage of Capsule's and Kyary's song.

And i think, Kyary music style is a leftover from Perfume's unused style, but somehow manage to be better at her.

Divergent by Veronica Roth is AMAZING. I still can't believe that she's 23yo.

I will post everything later when my laptop back. Though.

Still, i still feel i am left behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com