Tuesday, January 1, 2013

TRAIN TRAIN 2013!

2012 has been the year that I got alot to learn, Good memories, bad memories, unforgetable memories, a lot of things happens this year! But we will still moving forward, right? So..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!

The only thing I wish for this year is we will gonna be a better person than last year. Whatever you achieve, it's important to be who you really are. Change but don't change! Keep positive, keep dreaming, keep working!

In other words... I put the shuffle on and the first song I heard in 2013 is... Genki Sudo's cover of THE BLUE HEARTS TRAIN TRAIN! The lyrics are so nice and I'm gonna interpret it as I will moving forward and chasing to my goal, you know, 2013 is going to be though and so much things I need to keep it up.

Let's fighting together!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com