Thursday, January 31, 2013

HELLO EVERYONE

It's about 1 am here and i can't sleep. Well, to be honest, my sleep-schedule is fucked up so I couldn't sleep until 2-3 am usually. So, while I''m waiting to be sleepy, I do some research about "10th March Pisces". Don't ask me why because I basically didn't even understand why. Then I caught myself already opened several tabs reading perfectly accurate articles about 10th March-born beside the fact that I'm not fanatic about health and fitness (how could you be fanatic about health while you can't even sleep on time, huh?). And then I found this:

2013 will be a Number One year for you. Ruled by the Sun. This is a year of action. The seeds you plant now, you will reap later. Others might find you less sociable, as you are busier than ever and you focus on your activities and your needs. Still, you are outgoing and your initiative is stronger than ever. Advice - Stand alone, take action, start fresh, express independence.

"This is a year of action", indeed, this year gonna be my battlefield; facing the most-final exams, prepare for entry the college are my biggest project this year. "as you are busier than ever and you focus on your activities and your needs", I don't know how the writer could describe these things 100% accurate. I mean, these months feels like I've been an introvert lol.

Maybe this kind of thing seems stupid, but I will put it in my mind, remind this as a motivator to myself. 2013 going to be a huge year for me, you, everyone else, depend on your situation. I'm going to prove a lot of things. Just watch and wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com