Tuesday, July 17, 2012

@putrasuranegara's Favorites

It's been a while since my last post in here wuuuuuuuu. The new semester has begun, my 4th years (no, I'm not repeating a year) in High School also began as my friends (A LOT) has started their way to university HIKSSS.

Put that aside, i've been keep trying to put these things up actually. I want to share not all, but some of my favorite tweets from my friends, artists or whatever. So, feel free to check it!!

*Sort from the newest*

fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style - , 2009's PASKA
People tweet to convince themselves that they are happy, straight, important, or interesting. Twitter is the new denial tool.♡ - , Indonesian Film Director
Knp jari kita bisa lebih jahat di timeline. In real life you wouldn't say such nasty things. You wouldn't have the guts. (why our fingers were more vicious in timeline? In real life you wouldn't say such nasty things. You wouldn't have the guts.) - , RT'd by  Standup Comedian & Nationalist from Indonesia
BOY:"He's the biggest man I've ever seen. I never want to fight him!" ACHILLES: "That's why no one will remember your name." - , Writer and Standup Comedian from Indonesia
Entah mengapa kebanyakan orang tak sadar dengan perubahan yg terjadi pada diri sendiri. (Don't know why, many people doesn't even realize they has change) - , my ex-tablemate in Middle School
Stop feeling alone. Start laughing. Stop dreaming. Start believing. Stop Fighting. Start loving. Stop thinking. Start acting. - 
Stop talking about your problems and start thinking about solutions. - 
life doesn't change, but people do. so learn to accept that not everybody is who you thought you knew. it's not the situation, but whether we react (negative) or respond (positive) to the situation that's important . -  
 wants to help everyone; still most of the people fail to understand the sensitivity of the fish. You can never tell with a  because they hide behind their smile - 
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.  -  , well, I AM a 10th March born heee
Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots. - 
Reading my old journal. It's weird how your own writings make you feel like you are a stranger to yourself. - 

Well it's quite a lot aqtually hahaha. Some of these tweet really got me. It popped up right when I was feeling down. just hope you'll like it and get some kind of inspiration!

RMRPS

NB : This is my 200 posts!!!!! Well, with the draft counted by the way. 
 
 
 
 
 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com