Monday, April 2, 2012

SPRING OF LIFE PV!!!!!!!!

Perfume - Spring of Life PV

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited about this single from late february till now. And when The PV droped, I'm even more excited!
The main story is Perfume as android or robot, want to feel what is love like and springing their life. But, the ending is really unexpected for me. And, despite the happy sounding this song, the PV is extremely sad for me (at least the ending).

For me, I have 2 opinion about the ending, First, The girls can not live their life as human if they're not together (that means, Perfume is nothing without one of them) and even though they're trying to be human, they ARE robots after all, they can't be human even they want it so bad.........

Just watch it yourself above! And watch the whole amazing PV!

RMRPS

Nb : The LED dress! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com