Saturday, October 13, 2012

I Think I'm Gonna Cry

You know, I am, maybe, the only person on the Internet who really LOVE Inheritance Cycle so much. I don't give a single damn thing about the similiarity between LOTR or whatever the fuck it is. I don't even care even the book itself is sooo overweight like.. it could've be shortened. I. DON'T. CARE. AT. ALL.

In my opinion, Inheritance Cycle is the most flawless series I've ever read after Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. I love how the world tell the story, i love the character, i love the ending :((((

But I'm not a fan of its movie. AT ALL. The adaption was sick. I mean, sick. it's shit. Its movie makes Eragon looks like shit. It's bad! I mean, if the story didn't go well for the movie script, AT LEAST they could 've hire more suitable actress/actor for the roles! I always imagine that Eragon will be more like a village boy with a more mature look, Saphira, she is beautiful and big and blue and omg I can go over 10000 pages just to tell you about her. Brom, I just can't. Arya? You must be kidding me.

But, seriously, I think they're doing they best, and sorry about my damn opinion but, I am dissapointed :(

edit : lol sorry for the grammar-error. I really bad at those kind of things, don't judge me okay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com