Saturday, February 18, 2012

Random Post : This > That

I'm bored, again. Well, recently, I logged in to blogger because i'm bored =)) It's not meant I don't care about this blog when I'm 'Not' bored but you know.... skip it.

Do you know the meaning of '>'? Yes, that's right. '>' is bigger than. So, in this post I will post something tha (in my opinion) is '>' than something. Oh, and maybe in this list, some of you won;t like it :)

Every social networking site > Facebook (although i did have one)

JMusic > KMusic

Korean Girl/Boyband >>>> Indonesian Girl/Boyband (I AM Indonesian, no offense, but, just.. i can't)

Agnes Monica way way WAY  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IDP (b-tch please)

21 > Bon Iver > 4 > every album out there

Shit > PPA

Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Java

Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My School

The Hunger Games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight Saga

Catching Fire  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight Saga

Mockingjay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight Saga

You Da One >>>>>>>> We Found Love

Jambul Khatulistiwa > Syahrini

Bulu Mata Anti Bada > Syahrini

for my birthday gift next month : Headset/headphone/shoes > any other gift. Well, if I will get iPad or iPod 4th, it's alright.

I can't think any other things, maybe the 'bored' finally gone ha ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © RMR Putra Suranegara
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com